Wolf – Forest area /Nomex –SIT-001.WFA002./
ASIAN WOLF (Canis lupis)
One of the widest spread animal in Mongolia is Asian wolf, known as grey wolf. Wolves can be hunted all year round and are mostly offered as side games. Average skull of hits 12-14 score size.
Route: Ulaanbaatar – Jargalant soum
Duration: 11 days/ 10 nights
Main Activities: – Jargalant sum /Tov province/
- Trip of beautiful natural landscapes,
- Taking photos
- Travel to Mountain region
- Visit to local family
- Staying in herdsmen families, their daily life,
- Hunting wolf – Jargalant
- Sightseeing -
1. Museum of Natural History and Historical
2. Performance by Mongolia’s Folk Dance troupe.
3. Gandan Monastery /biggest Buddhist temple of Mongolia/
4. Zaisan hill. /Memorial hill of Russian soldier
5. Sukhbaatar square /Center of Ulaanbaatar capital city/
6. Jargalant sum /Tuv province/
We invite you a wolf hunting tour, real men’s choice. Mongolian people say that wolf hunting cheers up men. It tests courage and intelligence, because wolf is considered as the smartest animal. There are Siberian wolves in Mongolia. There are huge numbers of wolves in some areas and less in some parts. During the wolf hunting tour you would stay at home of nomadic hunter’s family and see their lifestyle and culture. We arrange such tour from September to April. A wolf is always migrating from one place to another because of the weather condition and living situation. For this case, we receive information from hunters in different areas and choose places for hunting. Mostly, a wolf hinting tour continues for 3-10 days. Clients commonly choose a week trip with full package of service. We will provide with all kind of service, including airport transportation, hotel, and trip guide, translation guide, hunting equipment, wolf hunting license and meals.