/Nomex - NHST 006./ - Gobi sand dunes /
Traffic: jeep, van
Duration: 8 days/ 7 nights
Main Activities: – Gobi
- Trip of beautiful natural landscapes,
- Taking photos
- Bayanzag the Flaming Cliffs for exploring the Gobi "Cradle of Dinosaurs"
- Staying in nomadic family & herdsmen families, their daily life,
- Horse & Camel riding
- Early rising to try cow milking, herd sheep on horseback,
- Noodle soup cooking lamb herding.
- Try to wool sheep, goat milk and learn dairy food production.
- Yoghurt, dried curds and cheese etc. Learn training for horse racing,
- Sightseeing -
1. Museum of Natural History and Historical
2. Performance by Mongolia’s Folk Dance troupe.
3. Gandan Monastery / biggest Buddhist temple of Mongolia /
4. Zaisan hill. /memorial hill of Russian soldier
5. Dalanzadgad sum / Center of Omno-gobi province/
6. Gobi Gurvan saikhan national park
7. Bayanzag / Flaming Cliffs for exploring the Gobi "Cradle of Dinosaurs"/
8. Yol valley / Ice & high mountain /
9. Yol museum
10. Nomadic family / Gobi’s nomadic family /
11. Togrogiin shire / Flaming Cliffs for exploring the Gobi /
12. Moltsog sand